12.10.2009

Faith's Lodge

In October my husband and I, along with our three living children, visited the most glorious of places for people who have lost children. Faith's Lodge. As is the case with a lot of non-profits and just us regular people right now, Faith's Lodge is struggling to meet its financial goals. This video is a tribute to the children we no longer hold in our arms, but always in our hearts and minds.

2 comments:

Michele said...

How beautiful...

Ruth said...

OMG, I have totally wanted to go there. I did not know that they were having financial troubles but who isn't these days. I really think that my husband and I could benefit from some time away. I need to do this. He wasn't that interested because it is so far north from us. We live in Kenosha WI, (southeast corner). We have a three year old little girl too. I just know that if we don't take the time now. Who is going to care for us? Thanks for supporting this cause and reminding me about it. I had the paperwork all filled out for Oct 2008 shortly after Renner died but that is how life goes. Anyway, I don't even really read or write that much anymore on the blogs. Sort of NUMB. Back to working full time. Long story. I have always appreciated your insight. Love and care. Thank-you. Peace.