Where does one begin a blog post when one hasn't blogged in two months? I didn't intend to stop blogging. I think one day just melted into another day. After awhile, I had too much to say. So I just didn't say it.
Why did I stop? I think there's a myriad of reasons. In no particular order, I'll attempt to list most of them:
I stopped because I read a non-baby-loss blog that pissed me off to no end.
I stopped because I just didn't have it in me to read anything anymore. I decided it wasn't particularly fair to write but never support another blogger.
I stopped because I never seemed to write anything positive.
I stopped because my computer caught a nasty virus.
I stopped because I felt hurt by other bloggers.
I stopped because I was depressed and writing didn't heal me.
I stopped because blogging can be so time consuming.
I stopped because it was summer.
I stopped because my living children started a new school year.
I stopped because I was tired.
Tomorrow I will try to write about why I kind-of-sort-of want to start again. Thank you for sticking with me.
10.22.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
With you, friend. Whenever you are ready...
i know. . .
I think you are very supportive.
Sometimes we need to take breaks. It's okay. :) Glad to have you back whenever you feel the need.
Oh OM. No explanation necessary. It's a strange thing this blogging lark.
And please don't feel you ever HAVE to read my ramblings. I don't comment hoping to get comments back (if that makes any sense at all!)
I'm just glad you are alright. I had been wondering if you were just on a really long holiday at the lake. xo
Catherine said it all, really. This is a strange community but in my opinion it would be worthless if people have an obligation and couldn't move away.
You have so much to do, things you "must" do so go and do those but blogging is certainly not one of them, do it if you want AND if it helps.
I sometimes think it would be nice if we could all graduate and move on and live happily ever after...
Happily ever after... that sounds like a plan! I could sign up for that, where is the dotted line, quick give me a pen!!
Sending you lots of love and a big hug
strength and healing
Here for you when you are ready!
You know I'm here.
we are there when ever you are ready. I know the feeling, I haven't been bloggin very much lately. It can be really good to take breaks, when you need them. hang in there sweetie!!!
Sometimes you need a break, to let yourself just be. This has to be a place where it feels good to release, not a burden. Otherwise, what's the point. I hope you find your voice again.
xxoo
Welcome back ... been thinking of you, wondering where you had gone. You will be in my thoughts and prayers as E's dates come up in the next few days ...
Post a Comment