10.21.2009
Hello
Hello. How have you been? It's been so long, I don't know what to say. So many words in my head, too many to write. Perhaps this is a start. We shall see. I hope you've been well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I began the layout for this blog in April 2008. I planned on blogging about life as an educated, intentionally unemployed stay-at-home mom. I never wrote a word. In November 2008, my fourth child was born still. Because I lost my precious baby girl, my blog specifically evolved into: life after losing a child to stillbirth. P.S. Four months later, add cancer to the subject matter.
8 comments:
So glad to see you in my reader. I've missed you. :) Hope to read a nice long post from you soon.
good to see you back, write it all out, if you wish ;-)
love to you
xx Ines
hello, OM, you have been missed, but thoughts and love always directed at you and yours. With love.
So happy to see you pop up in my reader this morning. How you have been? Looking forward to reading what you have to say. xo
Dear OM
I've missed you.
ALOT.
So looking forward to an uberlong post xxxx
Glad you are back! I've been wondering how you've been doing. Can't wait to catch up.
Hi, glad you are back! I've missed your posts, and hope you are doing well. Thank you so much for your comment on my blog, I so appreciate the support.
Glad you're back.
xx
Post a Comment