7.23.2009

MIL

We're having a garage sale next week. My mother-in-law emailed me today offering to 'donate' two items to our sale: her only high chair and a pack-n-play. This life sucks.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you EVER happy?

Bluebird said...

Ouch.

Just a short while after our babies were born my MIL asked if we wanted her to donate their cribs. Um, no.

Catherine W said...

It sucks. I'm so sorry. I don't know what to do with the rest of G's stuff. I gave the car seat away to a friend, I've still got her crib. That seemed harder to part with for some strange reason.

Now I'm going to ask a stupid question, what is a 'pack-n-play'? I don't think we have these in the UK, or perhaps I am just a bit behind the times.

Love and hugs to you xx

Jen L said...

Some people are just rough around the edge and just don't get it do they? You poor girl.

still life angie said...

Yes, it does. Thinking of you a ton with much love as always.

(btw, Anonymous sucks too, but that is stating the obvious.)

Mommy (You can call me OM) said...

Catherine,

A pack-n-play is actually something I've never used and never will use, so her selling that doesn't bother me. It's a transportable playpen/cot. I'm actually selling the one we were given when our first was born. Never used. :)

Sophie said...

Yeah, what Angie said.

What is it about blog trolls at the moment? Sheesh.

xx

Shanti Mama said...

Ugh on the garage sale items and the anonymous asshole.

Michele said...

sadness... I imagine how it stung...

Ignore nasty comments... Dont wear yourself out...