5.01.2009

Thank You

Thank you. Thank you for reading my blog. Thank you for noticing when I'm gone. This is a wonderful group of women here in blogland.

Just a quick post to let you know I'm back online. I once again guest appeared on 'Little House on the Prairie', where the Internet is a foreign land. I just got back last night after helping with Grandpa since Sunday night.

I hope to catch up on blogs this weekend. I've missed you!

8 comments:

Michele said...

Sending you warm thoughts!!!

Lea said...

Glad to have you back.

Alana said...

Welcome back! We missed you!

caitsmom said...

Thinking of you and your family. (((hugs))) right back at you. Thanks for all you do for all of us.

still life angie said...

Thinking about you a ton. Glad you're back. xoxo

Donna said...

Glad you're back! I'm sure your gandfather loves having you there with him.

Ruth said...

How is your grandfather doing? How are you managing? Sending you encouragement this evening. I was wondering what was up with you. I love your entries. You make me smile. Thank-you for being you and for your support.

Bluebird said...

I've missed you :) How is Grandpa?