4.22.2009

Guilty Pleasure

I have an addiction. Home Before Dark. Smoothie Moves. Cow Cash.

Have no idea what I'm talking about? Go to your nearest toy store, boutique with toys, or offbeat pharmacy. Pick up a little stuffed thing called Webkinz. Put it in a paper bag and smuggle it home. You'll soon understand.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just had to look them up online. I bags the frog!

Mommy (You can call me OM) said...

Sera, is that some sort of Aussie lingo? "bags"? I don't get it. :)

Snarky Belle said...

Hehehehe...oh yes, guilty pleasure indeed. Have you seen the new goose? My girl is head over heels in love with it. :)

Oh, and Cow Cash is the BEST.

Michele said...

I just had to laugh. That is hysterical!

Mommy (You can call me OM) said...

Seriously, you MUST get one. It's not the actual stuffed thing that's addicting. It's the new world you enter once entering your secret code.
My daughter (maybe it's really me) wants a fish. When you get a fish you can buy an underwater room. Ooohhh.
I like watching the bunny hop. But, mostly I love the games and earning money to 'decorate.' :)

Alana said...

I like the decorating best as well. Though I also enjoy Tile Tower. :)