I'm in bed now, with a horrible headache likely brought on by the sadness of missing E on her due date. My husband is picking up L from school and bringing her to tennis. Overtired N will not be convinced to stay home and nap because she "go with me Daddy too", as Daddy and O head out the door.
O, the almost five-year-old boy, came into my bedroom immediately before leaving. He looked as though he wasn't sure he wanted to leave me. He looked at me with a concerned look and said, "Mommy, E will stay with you. OK?" That little boy melts my heart. I said, "Yes, O. Thank you, Sweetie."
3.17.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
Thinking of you and your family, and I pray that your heart can heal.
He's exactly right. She is always with you. (((hugs))) and Peace.
What a sweet boy. He is very smart. I'm thinking of you and your family. My heart breaks for you. I know that God is right there with you holding your hand through all of this pain.
I've been thinking of you all day. And E, too. I know she is with you. Little O is so right. And she's with them, too. I will light a candle for E tonight.
Sending you my prayers and thoughts...
Wow! You guys are quick! Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Oh you're *kidding*! That is too precious for words. And he is so, so right. The clarity of children absolutely astounds me sometimes.
I hope your headache subsides. ((Hugs)) to you today and always.
The young souls get it. E is right with you today and always.
Deepest Peace.
Sweet, sweet boy. I'm late commenting because our support group met tonight, but please know that I'm thinking about you and E and holding your family in my heart.
What a sweet boy! He's right.
Awww! What an insightful little guy! Thinking of you...
What a sweet child. This is why I love children so and miss working with them. They know how to be and say so often when we lose sight. Pure souls. Thinking of you.
Have been thinking about you as you deal with E.'s due date ... they can be so tough.
Post a Comment