
Blessed Mother, In our times of utter despair, we cling to your arms and join our sufferings to your mother’s heart. As we mourn our children, help us to find comfort in your strength. No parent wants to bury their child, as you know. Help us to find understanding through your journey. You have tread this path before us and you survived your heartache. Help heal our hearts. You made it through the endless pain that accompanies the death of a child. Help us through our pain. We know that the emptiness in our lives is eternal; our children are irreplaceable. Help us to accept that our precious ones answered God’s call to join Him in His heavenly kingdom. Help us to find comfort and, even when we least expect it, moments of joy in knowing that our children are safe, loved, and happy. Holy Mother, we ask that you hold our children close to you, as you cradled your own precious son. We ask you to mother them until we are with them again. We bring these petitions to your feet, with the beautiful memories of our children, and in the sacred name of your son, Jesus. Amen.


5 comments:
You are so welcome. :) I'm glad you like it.
Beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
I prayed to Mary before my baby was born and much more since he died. Thank you for sharing this--it formalizes a lot of what I say.
This is beautiful, I understand the need to do and create as an outlet for grief, my daughter died in my arms at 12 hours old...I wrote a book for her....it's at www.eloquentbooks.com/ShirleysGarden.html
What a beautiful prayer card!
Thank you for sharing that you are praying for me on my blog....it means so much. I believe in the power of prayer!
I just am getting acquainted with your blog, but I just wanted to let you know that I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I know it is NEVER ever easy to lose a child. I am adding you to my prayer list as well.
God bless,
Sara
Post a Comment