3.07.2009
Business Trip
I actually have quite a few posts running around in my head, but I think they must wait until my husband returns from his business trip. I just wanted to update my period/pregnancy news. Period. I got it earlier this week. I guess I'm OK with that. I keep saying I want to get all my home projects out of the way before getting pregnant. But . . . I know I would have been overjoyed with two pink lines.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I'm sorry. :( I know the 2 lines would have been happier (scarier, too, but happy nonetheless). Thinking you dear, OM...
Yeah, I know how that feels. I was a week late a couple month ago. It was the same week I was to switch jobs. I really wanted BFP, but thought it would be really awkward to tell my new boss I may only be around for a few months. Turns out I got a BFN. Just really late for some reason.
Sorry you didn't have the news you were hoping for. Hang in there!
OM- keeping you in my prayers- hope you see those 2 pink lines soon! *hugs
Love you!
Ah, parallel lives... I went through this this week too. It is a strange feeling, sad yet relieved for me. Wish pregnancy could go back to being not so complicated.
Post a Comment