2.16.2009

Send some love

I don't think I'm unique, at least not unique for those who've experienced the absolutely crushing loss of a baby. I read a lot of blogs dealing with loss, and potential loss. I'm sure you all do, right? Have you read this one? I'm praying like crazy for this baby. My heart just aches for her family. Please check it out and pray for Veiyah.

Also, our good friend Carly is struggling right now. Please pray for her too. And send her lots of love. Carly is an incredibly beautiful soul who strives to provide healing for the rest of us.

That's all. Except, please know that I pray for all of you. I pray that we all find some peace in our days. I pray that we feel a little less sorrow everyday.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

thank-you for you sensitivities. i miss my ren too, and no other baby will replace him. don't worry about educating us on job, we were just trying to encourage u. i appreciate your heart