1.13.2010
Love to Bean
I am over the moon ecstatic for the safe arrival of Brenna's newest baby boy, Tatum Joseph. Tatum, your family is full of love for you, Adam, Joey, and Paul. Peace, my friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I began the layout for this blog in April 2008. I planned on blogging about life as an educated, intentionally unemployed stay-at-home mom. I never wrote a word. In November 2008, my fourth child was born still. Because I lost my precious baby girl, my blog specifically evolved into: life after losing a child to stillbirth. P.S. Four months later, add cancer to the subject matter.
4 comments:
How wonderful!
Awww darlin, thank you!!! I hopped on just to read the comments on my blog and saw that someone had come from yours...you're so, so sweet to send us such love! We're feeling it. Adam, Joey and Paul were absolutely with us during Tatum's delivery--I can't wait to tell you the story. It was amazing. He's amazing. And you're an amazing friend! Thank you!
xxoo
B
Heading to send her blog love...
:)
Hey sweet girl. Just wanted you to know I'm thinking about you. Give us an update and let us know what's going on :) If you need to talk you have my email. ((Hugs))
Post a Comment