8.12.2009
Club Membership
Sue's baby died this morning. My husband informed me that it was posted on Facebook (of course). Please keep Sue and her family in your thoughts and prayers. I hope that Sue still sees her child as a 'miracle baby' just as Sue posted a couple days ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
So sorry for Sue and her family.
Oh dear. That sucks muchly. I hope her road is smooth but you just know that she's had a huge, huge reality cheque cashed.
xx
This makes me so sad.
Sadness... Keeping Sue and her family in prayer.
Sorry, I had to post again. I just... I dont know. It is sad but I also just want to slap her. I really do. I feel like she could have given her child a few more days... weeks... just by behaving herself. I know she probably feels guilty for her actions, but I just... I dont know. I'm speechless right now in a lot of ways. I guess I should shut up and just pray. I think I will.
Praying...
So very sad.
Ugh. I don't even know what to say. I can't even imagine the guilt that is headed her way. And my heart aches for the baby.
xxoo
Oh no. I'm so terribly sorry. What a horrible piece of cold, hard reality has just been handed to that poor young woman.
Some babies do die in the NICU. Some babies make it out of there. But they are all miracles. I hope Sue still does see it that way. xx
It makes me very sad as well. But like Michele, I have a lot of other emotions swirling around inside. I'm trying to choose to just pray. It's difficult when I read for myself exactly how little faith Sue put in medical advice prior to her baby's birth. I know it's not my place to judge and of course I cannot live her life. But, it's just hard to stand by and clearly see how things should have gone. For any of us.
Damn. It breaks my heart every time.
Tragic.
Post a Comment