I learned of Gannet Girl's wonderful idea on Gal's blog.
Happy Mother's Day everybody. :)
5.06.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I began the layout for this blog in April 2008. I planned on blogging about life as an educated, intentionally unemployed stay-at-home mom. I never wrote a word. In November 2008, my fourth child was born still. Because I lost my precious baby girl, my blog specifically evolved into: life after losing a child to stillbirth. P.S. Four months later, add cancer to the subject matter.
5 comments:
Beautiful idea. Thanks for spreading the word.
Lovely idea; thanks for sharing.
I love it. I wrote my comment already.
Thanks for sharing this. I "walked" right over and added myself to the chain. Wonderful idea.
Just catching up....
Your DH is wonderful---watching out for you and calling the hospital to complain about your name being placed on baby-stuff-lists. What a great hubby!
Love the description of your communication with your Grandpa. So sweet!
Thanks for sharing the idea from Gannet Girl...lovely idea.
Post a Comment