My husband and I are going out tonight. Lent ended nearly a week ago. I still haven't consumed wine. How can that be? I gave it up for Lent, dammit. Not for life. Somehow life got in the way of wine this week. So, we're going out for tapas and wine. My favorite.
P.S. I thought I'd visit Grandpa on my own this weekend. Several of his daughters will take care of him this weekend, so I'm not needed. But, the jury is still out regarding my travel plans.
4.17.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I can safely confirm for you, Lent is OVER. Enjoy the wine. You deserve it! xxx
Oh, I'm *so* glad! That sounds wonderful, and no one deserves a date night more than you too. Enjoy! (And drink up!)
Enjoy your wine! (I can't stand the stuff... but that's just me! ;)
Bottoms up! Tapas and wine are a great combo.
Drink a glass for me!
Post a Comment