2.01.2009

Thank You

I am wrought with emotion right now. I just checked the site "To Write Their Names in the Sand" and I was surprised to see my baby's name. I am so incredibly thankful for the service Carly and her family provide. What's more, February 2 is my birthday. Where I live, it is still Feb. 1. But, Carly is in Australia. There, it is February 2. Thank you for an amazing birthday present, Carly.

I love you, Elisabeth.

5 comments:

Bluebird said...

Honey its beautiful. What a wonderful birthday gift. I hope it helps bring you some level of peace, and perhaps a smile, today. Happy birthday.

Baby Smiling In Back Seat said...

What a special gift.

Hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Anonymous said...

This brought tears to my eyes! Such a beautiful gift.

..al said...

Belated Happy Birthday....here from LFCA!

..al said...

And what Carly did for you was really wonderful!