
After I delivered E, I struggled with how to celebrate her life, while acknowledging her death. I searched all over town and online for the perfect announcement. I finally contacted a very talented designer in my town and I explained the circumstances. She graciously designed this beautiful card (I've edited it for anonymity). I hope anyone who is facing the same dilemma as I will find this a helpful format for your own cards.


2 comments:
The card is so sweetly beautiful.
Thank you for respecting the fact that we need some time at the moment to stay away from the names site. It means alot.
Please email me E's details :) I am visiting the beach tonight and tomorrow :)
carly@namesinthesand.net
Much Love
Carly x
We're actually in the process of doing the same thing, as well as sending out a photo in the announcement. Although, I guess by saying "in the process", I mean, I've decided to do it.... when? I have no idea!!
I am SO sorry for you loss, sweet friend. So sorry.
xo Misty
Post a Comment