12.23.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I began the layout for this blog in April 2008. I planned on blogging about life as an educated, intentionally unemployed stay-at-home mom. I never wrote a word. In November 2008, my fourth child was born still. Because I lost my precious baby girl, my blog specifically evolved into: life after losing a child to stillbirth. P.S. Four months later, add cancer to the subject matter.
9 comments:
Beautiful.x
it tears my heart out to see our children's Christmas decorations when they should be with us getting all excited about Santa's arrival.
It is beautiful.
Love to this Christmas
and a big, big hug.
xx
Beautiful. xo. Thinking of you, E. and all our little ones right now.
What a beautiful little tree.
Much love to you and remembering your sweet E. xo
beautiful
It's lovely. Hugs.
this is so beautiful.
love you, OM. sending it too.
It's beautiful. Thinking of your baby E and all our babies. xo
Beautiful.
Thinking of you all.
Post a Comment